- Allowing you to shine, sparkle, bling, grow and learn by digging deep on a journey of self-discovery.
- Finding the Magic inside of you and helping you bring it to the surface so that you can share your magic with the world.
- To create results for everyday people & entrepreneurs, by helping them understand and master the science of achievement, human behavior, self-leadership, and success so they can outperform, be more, do more, and live a successful and fulfilling life.
- Taking people on a personal development journey to believe in themselves, assisting them to turn negatives into positives, and how to deal with life’s ups and downs.
- Investing in yourself is totally worth it, you deserve the best and if you don’t take care of yourself, then how can you take care of anyone else.
- Helping people realize how much they can achieve if they don’t limit themselves, to achieve more and have an extraordinary life
We will help you to..
Become a Leader
Taking Leadership in every area of your life.
Do what you are really passionate about and do more of it.
Assist you in your journey of self-discovery
Be in Love with your Self on a daily basis
The relationship you have with yourself is the foundation of all others. It’s time to learn how to love YOU!
Reconstruct your life
You’re in control. We help you regain self-confidence, develop personal goals, and rebuild your life.
Rewire your brain to help you gain control of your anxiety
Learn how to deal with anxiety. Taking control before it controls you.
Angela "Ange" Dion
Chief Executive Officer
Ange Dion is the Chief Executive Officer of Ange Dion Consulting. Helping individuals and business owners grow and reach their full potential by working with them to achieve their goals.
She grew up in the Greek Community and was known as Sydney’s biggest Massage therapist, and the girl who can sing! She would sing in Greek clubs as a hobby and then embarked on an Emcee career for weddings in the Greek community.
Her passion for helping people grew on a daily basis. However, her body had other ideas, a few car accidents and a few injuries led her to change careers. Along the way her career evolved around Customer Service in Front-line or call centers, then she was introduced to the world of Safety, Quality Assurance, Environmental Sustainability and Return to Work. This journey gave her opportunities to travel and work in NSW, QLD, VIC & ACT in the Construction industry as a Consultant, Trainer and Mentor and worked alongside large companies; Multiplex, Lend Lease, John Holland and on high profile projects such as the Westconnex.
Having gone through her own personal issues with broken marriages, relationship trauma, weight loss and mental health issues, made her realize that she can help others. She is passionate about inspiring people to transform their personal or professional lives.
Working for a training academy as well as training in the Gold Coast City Council has given me the opportunity to facilitate my rooms and has also awakened a passion for presenting and public speaking. In 2016 I decided to embark in personal development courses, joining an institute to further myself and my studies, giving me the opportunity to present in Malaysia to the Management Team of Manpower recruitment on the 7 habits of highly successful people.