- Your investment includes consulting, phone email and face-to-face support, coaching & mentoring, legislation updates, through my resources, knowledge, and experience.
- Monthly Management meetings with Minutes, Mentoring, and Training.
- Manage contractor portal for accreditation.
- Assistance with site-specific requirements for major contract works. (Multiplex, Built)
- Email updates from Workcover regarding legislation changes relating to the company's scope of works.
- Coaching and mentoring all of the company's management team in all aspects of safety culture, and working directly with management to ensure compliance.
- Carry out mini-training sessions relating to the business.
- Support with the Return to Work of an injured worker & Mental Health First Aid - Support with Reporting incidents to Work Cover.
- I agree to serve as your Consultant/Coach – to partner with you to identify and achieve your professional and or personal goals.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR RELATIONSHIP.
Consultant's relationship with the Client will be that of an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement is intended to, or should be construed to, create a partnership, agency, joint venture, or employment relationship. No part of Consultant’s compensation will be subject to withholding by Client for the payment of any social security, federal, state, or any other employee payroll taxes
- OWNERSHIP OF WORK PRODUCT.
The Consultant agrees that all work product developed by her alone or in conjunction with others in connection with the performance of services pursuant to this Agreement is and shall be the sole property of and the Consultant shall retain no ownership, interest, or rights therein.
Consultant agrees to protect the confidentiality of all Confidential Information and, except as permitted in this section, Consultant shall neither use nor disclose the Confidential Information. Consultant may use the Confidential Information solely to perform consulting services under this Agreement for the benefit of Client.